- This event has passed.
Hospice of Crawford County, Inc. – Meadville Area -Support Group
January 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 1:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until May 8, 2018
WHY HOSPICE OF CRAWFORD COUNTY?
There is a difference among hospices and you have a choice which hospice cares for you.
• We provide free community education programs as well free monthly Bereavement Support Groups
• We have proudly served our community since 1984
• We are the only Non-Profit Hospice in Crawford Co.
• We were the first Medicare certified hospice in NW Pa.
• We are affiliated with Meadville Medical Center
• Our Physician Staff includes the only two Medical Directors who are Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care and three Certified Bereavement Counselors.
• Highly experienced nursing staff with an average of 18.8 years of experience.
• Hospice of Crawford County staff live locally and provide excellent response time when our patients and families need help
Ask for Hospice of Crawford County
333-5403 or 827-0330